US Armed Forces
US Army Command and Division Insignia
- 101st Airborne Division "Screaming Eagles"
- 82nd Airborne Division "All American"
- 1st Cavalry Division "The First Team"
- United States Army Special Operations Command
- US Army Special Forces "De Oppresso Liber"
- 4th Infantry Division "Steadfast & Loyal"
- Training & Doctrine Command "Victory Starts Here"
- 1st Armored Division "Old Ironsides"
- 25th Infantry Division "Tropic Lightning"
- 2nd Infantry Division "Second to None"
- 10th Mountain Division "Climb to Glory"
- 3rd Infantry Division "Rock of the Marne"
- US Army Forces Command "Freedom's Guardian"
- 1st Infantry Division "The Big Red One"
- Special Function Circuit - Momentary Pressure or Double Tap for Constant On Laser Output
- Select Major Division or Command Insignia
- Secure Your Pointer With Free Lanyard & Accessory End Cap (Optional Use)
- Service Branch Specific Travel & Carry Case
Z-BoltŪ MBP-5 Military Pride Green Laser Briefing Pointers feature our proprietary design "Double Tap" APC control circuit for added function and power output stability (see below). Operate in two (2) modes - hold down thumb for momentary push button activation; "Double Tap" for constant on use.
Fourteen different US Army Division or Command designs on laser tube and clips. Includes 101st ABN, 82nd ABN, 1st CAV, 4th ID, TRADOC, Special Operations Command and more. Ships in complimentary satin and black felt lined travel & carry case. Includes green nylon Z-BoltŪ lanyard, special accessory end cap with lanyard loop ring. The MBP-5 is constructed of high quality brass and includes IR filter and glass lens for superior laser performance.
The MBP-5 includes our special APC control circuit. The computerized APC diode drive circuit features "Automatic Power Control". This advanced circuit is based on a photo diode feedback loop. The photo diode monitors the optical output and provides a control signal for the laser diode, helping to maintain the diode operation at a constant optical output level. The circuit adds to the lifetime of the laser, prevents overheating, and provides overall power output stability & efficiency.
98% IR Filtering & Glass Focusing Lens (Not Plastic)
Special Design "Double Tap" APC Control Circuit
14x US Army Division or Command Variants
Power Source - 2 pcs AAA Alkaline
User Guide & Specification Card
Satin & Felt Lined Carry Case
Accessory End Cap & Ring
36" Z-BoltŪ Lanyard
Length 5.70 in. x Diameter 0.51 in. ( 144 mm x 13 mm )
Wavelength (Color) - 532 nm (Emerald Green)
Output Power - 3.0 ~ 5.0 mW
Diode Operating Life - 3,000 to 5,000 hours
Diode Circuit Type - Computerized APC
Beam Diameter at Source - 1.1 mm
Output Mode - Constant Wave
Range ( Night ) - 5 Miles
FDA Safety Class - IIIa
ANSI Safety Class - 3R
Warranty - 1 Year
Click the blue "Get Price" button to view shipping options and product pricing, or to place orders online. We offer discounts for 3+ qty purchases, (call for large order quotes) and accept all major credit cards - also Paypal Express, Paypal Credit, and Amazon Checkout. Buy with Confidence!
[30 Day "No Questions Asked" Return Policy]
Submit Purchase Order
Beam of Light Technologies, Inc. accepts product Purchase Orders from Colleges and Universities; County and Municipal School Districts; Private and Government Research Labs and Facilities; the U.S Defense Dept. / U.S. Armed Services; and from most U.S. Corporations and Firms. Please include contact name and e-mail address with faxed PO Documents; e-mailed PO's in Word or Adobe .pdf format. Purchase Orders addressed and made payable to:
Beam of Light Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Karen Mueller
10111 SE Clatsop Street
Portland, OR 97266, USA
(877) 801-9299 (Ext 1)
Faxed PO's (603) 386-6644
Email PDF's Karen@Z-Bolt.com
Technical Questions | Get Quote
Volume purchase? Please call or email to request your price quote. We will answer any and all questions related to pricing, production lead times, variations & colors, available product inventory, etc.
(877) 801-9299 (Ext 2)