Z-BOLT® Momentary ONLY Tailcaps
This momentary activation tailcap fits all Surefire® Scout M600DF/M640DF & M300/M600 weapon lights, AND an assortment of legacy light bodies (weapon lights & flashlights with .75 inch diameter switches, including: E2L-HA-WH, E1B, E1L-HA-WH, L4-HA-WH, E2D-BK, E2DL-BK, M300A, M600B, M620C KIT01, M620V, M620C, E1E-HA, M600C) Also Z-Bolt® & Modlite 18350/18650 and Arisaka 300/600 light bodies. Thread the tailcap fully on for constant light activation.
1. Thread the tailcap onto the light body until light activates.
2. Back the tailcap off 0.5 to 1.5 turns until your preferred amount of switch travel and feel is obtained.
3. The light will activate as long as the button is pressed.
Momentary only switches are the preferred style for large numbers of civilians, police, and enlisted military. Often preferred by weapon instructors because they simplify light operation. Why? Because our behavior changes when under stress or fire - the momentary switch eliminates the possibility of unwanted or accidental light activation. (like with a Surefire Z68, or Z-BOLT® CST clicky-style tailcap)
- Black, FDE, Surefire® Tan
- Mil-Spec Type III Anodized
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- Arisaka TC-2 Momentary Switch Type
- Knurled Collar for an Improved Gloved Grip
- See "FEATURES" & "SPECS" Tab for More Details.