The CellVault protects batteries and other critical gear while keeping it accessible and organized. The integrated webbing clip allows you to access the CellVault’s contents without removing it, or you can quickly detach it for more control.
The CellVault easily attaches to M.O.L.L.E., webbing, and straps, and features lanyard loops at both ends, for more attachment options. It features a slim vertical profile that utilizes less than 1 M.O.L.L.E. webbing column, giving you more room for other gear including first aid kits, ammo, and tools.
The CellVault’s slightly decreasing diameter can keep CR123 batteries at the bottom of the CellVault secure even when the CellVault is inverted. Just squeeze the sides of the tube to release CR-123s in the middle or bottom of the CellVault.
The CellVault’s waterproof, dustproof, durable exterior keeps your essentials safe and accessible, keeping you prepared for whatever comes your way. A CellVault can store:
• Three CR123 batteries
• Four AAA batteries
• Two AA batteries
• Small survival gear such as matches, hooks and line, a light stick, iodine tablets, a compass, and lip balm
• First aid gear including hemostatic clotting agents, tweezers, and bandages
• Consumables* such as medication, instant coffee packets, electrolyte powder, candy
• Emergency money and a Flash Drive
• Cigar/Cigarettes/chewing tobacco