Triple Band/Color Kit
Z-Bolt® Field Utility Lasers
All Three (3) lasers are water & shock resistant. Ruggedized & field tested. All include constant on/off switch with lanyard loop. Power lockout function. 1" knurled tube - easily attach to standard 1” tactical light mounts. Kit includes 10 pc CR123A; Retractable Gear Cable Tether; Choice of Multicam, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, ACU, or Black Modular Pouch (MOLLE Style). Choice of Standard (41° - 95°F) or Low Temp (14° - 122°F) Green Laser Diodes (BTG-10G)
MARK-1ir Infrared Tactical Comm Laser -
830nm Infrared Laser Diode. Night Vision Optic Accessory - 1,000 meter range; constant on/off switch; lanyard loop; “Covert” aperture safety shutter; Class 1 Civilian Legal! Seventy five (75) hour battery life.
NOHD = 0
FDA Certified Class I
EYE-SAFE FIELD TRAINING!
FDA Accession # 1910498-000
BTG-10G Green Tactical Comm Laser -
Select operating temperature and laser head assembly. (532nm or 515nm green lasers). Extremely bright, visible beam at night – range 5 miles. Six (6) hour battery run time. Tested & Certified by the US Army Public Health Command. Combat and field approved by US Army, SOF, NSW, and Marine Corps units in Iraq and Afghanistan for EOF, EOD, IED Designation, Target Marking. 40,000 units shipped since downrange since 2006. Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sinai MFO - Israeli IDF & Australian Spec Ops - NYPD Counter-Sniper Team.
BTG-10R Red Tactical Comm Laser -
635 nm Red Laser. Brightest FDA approved red laser power. 4,500 ft range at night. Forty (40) hour battery run time! Ruggedized & field tested. Includes constant on/off switch with lanyard loop. Power lockout function.
Tactical Team Communication:
- Improve Situational Awareness
- Precise, Visual, Non-Verbal / Safe Use All CONUS
- Reduce Radio Chatter with Precise Silent Signaling
- Communicate Assault Target – Door, Window, Person
- Reduce Operational Mistakes – Avoid Miscommunication
- Improve Team Coordination – Confirm Verbal Instructions
Training Air Support – Air Crew Signaling:
- Reduce Radio Chatter - Precise Silent Signaling
- Precise, Visual Comms – Between Pilots, Air Crews, Operators
- Reduce Operational Errors – Improve Air Crew “Situational Awareness”
- Mark LZ’s – Point Out Obstacles, Terrain Features, Insure Rotor Clearances